Navi

Monday 13 May 2013

First post jitters

Welcome to Rainbow Shenanigans, the blog about...nothing specific, really.

My name is Annabel, often going by the name DeWeird.
I'm from Austria, Vienna, or like I like to call it 'the lovely but boring place where nothing ever happens'.
I am a home baker, currently looking for an apprenticeship to become a pastry chef, a novice gardener, who likes to grow her own food and an artisan, who never wants to throw anything away, because she could repurpose it.
This blog will include my bakes, my plants, my crafts, a bit of nonsense and probably a few grammatical mistakes.

The last time I had a blog was about a year ago, and sadly, it died. But I intend to keep this one alive, by feeding it lots of posts about cakes.

So wish me luck for this one, and happy reading!

1 comment: