Navi

Monday 21 April 2014

Easter presents part 2

I love Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and so does my sister. So naturally, I wanted to make something from the new series, and what better to hide than Mikey's zits!
Yes, you read that right, zits.
In this one episode, Mikey puts some rejected mutagen on himself, so it'd make him 'super cool', and then breaks out in zits.

Which in his thought bubble look like this.

So I thought I'd make a few Mikey zits out of latex, so they're squeezable. I've only ever made two teeny tiny shrunken heads out of latex before, so I have actually no idea what I'm doing.
In the end, I only made two zits, but as soon as I figure out how to make okay looking Mikeys, I'll fill the entire Super Cooled jar with them :D
Anyway, looky here:

Little, tiny, sadly broken, Mikey zit.
The jar is way smaller than in the episode (it's actually a Skippy peanut butter jar 8D), but it's what I had lying around, and I think it's cute.
 SQUISH
SQUASH

I actually hid the zits inside some actual flowers. You know, like Thumbelina.
Bet my sister is the only person who was hunting for Easter Zits 8D






2 comments: